Standard Bank Limited (SBL) was incorporated as a Public Limited Company on May 11, 1999 under the Companies Act, 1994 and the Bank achieved satisfactory progress from its commercial operations on June 03, 1999. SBL has introduced several new products on credit and deposit schemes. It also goes for Corporate and Retail Banking etc. The Bank also participated in fund Syndication with other Banks. Through all these myriad activities SBL has created a positive impact in the Market.
- To be a dynamic leader in the financial market in innovating new products as to the needs of the society.
- To earn positive economic value addition (EVA) each year to come.
- To top the list in respect of cost efficiency of all the commercial Banks.
- To become one of the best financial institutions in Bangladesh economy participating in the most significant segments of business market that we serve.
- Our Shareholders: By ensuring fair return on their investment through generating stable profit.
- Our customer: To become most caring bank by providing the most courteous and efficient service in every area of our business.
- Our employee: By promoting the well being of the members of the staff.
- Community: Assuring our socially responsible corporate entity in a tangible manner through close adherence to national policies and objectives.